Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013

So here is my first post from 2013. Happy New Year, ya'll! I can't believe it's already 2013 and that 2012 is over (can't say that I'm sorry to see it go). I am hoping to turn a new leaf and that this year is going to ROCK! I know resolutions are a bit hokey, especially since most people (myself included) tend to quit early on in the year. I am going to make some (realistic) resolutions that I can actually stick to this year. Because I know that saying I will work out 7 days a week and never eat a stitch of junk food, etc aren't exactly realistic. I want to blog more often. I started this blog to post random stuff and also to get my thoughts, ideas, reviews down. It's much easier to blog than to keep a journal. However, when I do my Disney internship I am going to try to write down at least 1 thing a day in a Lilly Pulitzer journal that I got. I want to maybe not so much "work out", but at least be more active 1-3 days a week. It would be something as simple as talking a walk somewhere. I think this is going to be easier once I move to Florida and have to walk through Disney, etc. When I went on vacation last year I came back weighing less than I left. I also want to limit my soda intake. I feel like I have started drinking a lot more soda than water and that is SOO BAD for you. I would like to cut that down to once a week. I mean I've only been drinking it 2-3 times a week, but that is even too much for me. I can easily make flavored seltzer with the soda stream (water and fresh fruits thrown in). I leave for Florida in 1 month, 5 days and I can't believe that it's getting so close. It's officially 5 weeks tomorrow until I leave and 5 weeks, 3 days until check-in. 6 months is a long time to be away from my family, but it's something I had to do. I couldn't give up an amazing opportunity like I have been given. I passed on a trip to Europe 9 years ago and I have never forgiven myself for that since I have never had the chance to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment