Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome

Hello y'all and welcome to my new blog!  I have finally decided to create my own blog and I hope to stick to it.  I used to blog a fair bit years ago, but then stopped. 

My name is Jami and I was born/raised in northeast Pennsylvania.  Within the past several years, I have almost felt that I was born in the wrong part of the United States (as funny as that may sound).  I am convinced I should have been born in the South.  I love pearls, sweet tea, and monograms more than you could believe.  I also love the beach, but the southern beaches from North Carolina to Florida.  New England beaches are also beautiful.  Actually any beach is beautiful!  I also love anything Disney releated.  WDW is one of my favorite places to vacation. 

Pink is my favorite color and I danced for about 20 years before I had to give it up for school.  I am one semester away from graduating with my Master's in Reading Education and hoping to get a job in one of the southern states.  While I continue with school, I am also subbing when I can and working at Aerie.  I love all my Aerie girls and wouldn't trade them for the world!  They are some of the nicest people I have ever met!  Sick Puppies are my favorite band at I have currently seen them 64 times.  I am also an ambassador with their World Crew and do what I can to help them achieve world domination. 

I love anchors, polka dots, and anything with a crown.  The majority of my wardrobe is pink and navy blue.  Some of my favorite brands are J Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch, American Eagle/Aerie, and Nautica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment